- Deliver products on scope, time and with the highest quality
- Set up coding standards and processes in the team
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices, scalable architecture and modular design
- Lead efforts of a rapidly growing engineering team of strong individual contributors
- Lead design and code reviews and ensure high quality in implementation
- Ensure performance and security criteria are met
- Communicate technical directions to all levels within the company
- Report the status of work and present solutions
- Contribute to organization-level goals like talent hiring, people skill development, etc.
- Love for Software and the Microsoft tech stack.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure, etc
- Passion for upcoming tech; experience/tinkering with ASP.NET Core, Azure Cosmos DB, etc
- Basic SQL programming
- Ability to work with client-side scripting languages; newer frameworks and paradigms
- 2+ years of experience developing large/complex application end-to-end
- Proficiency in Web Development is required.
- Strong middle tier development (API's).
- Should be hands-on with the technical deliverables.
- Very strong software engineering - design, development and testing, experience.
- Good understanding of design / architectural patterns and automation platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication, team skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently and drive them to success
- Facilitate collaboration in cross-company discussions (i.e. vendor teams)
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
- Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership and be able to influence without authority.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and techniques